<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Sickie Bickie but Very Merry

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sickie Bickie but Very Merry


I love these two kiddies of mine. Ellie has been so sick the last ten days. She has had the flu and then has had this horrible break out of sores all over her tongue and throat. She hasn't been able to eat any thing and has lost six pounds. My poor baby. Her Dad took her to the doctor on Monday and then I took her Friday because I was so nervous about her not getting better. We have had a long weekend of staying at home and I think it was JUST what the doctor ordered for Ellie. I was able to catch up on laundry, cleaning the house although you can't tell now, I wrapped all of our presents, and even made cookies. I am sad though....the food coloring was all natural. It was all that was left at Fry's and the red looks like they used beets and turned out purple and the green looks like they used Kale. I'm not against Kale or Beets. I love both of them. I just don't want my sugar cookies looking like vegetables only artificial goodness for us when it comes to icing. 

 Beet icing. 

Aydan is so sweet and has been a huge help around the house. He is a happy helper and I love that about him. He has helped make his sister drinks and brought them to her and I love that. On Saturday he went to a service project with our ward and had a great time. I love these happy moments. 

You know you would think at 41 I would be free of acne problems. But no. I am not sure if it was stress or hormones or both but I broke out with this ugly zit on my chin. I mean there is NO hiding this thing. Like there is just no point. Why do I feel like the only old person with hormonal zits?! I am sure I am not alone. So tonight after being holed up in the house for the majority of the weekend the kids and I walked over to our neighborhoods golf cart parade. We didn't stop to socialize but got a cup of hot cocoa, enjoyed the parade for a minute and then stopped to take a picture next to the fake snow. In the first picture I took I said, OH my gosh, this zit?!? And then Aydan said, I'll just cover it for you Mom. Here is the progression of pictures. 





Which ended up with us laughing our heads off. I love these kids of mine. To me they are the funniest, funnest people. I love being with them. Today we found this show on Netflix that I highly recommend called 100% Hotter. We could not pull ourselves away from it and all of our pseudo english accents came out. 

I love us. 

XOXO-The Sunny D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home