<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: 11-13-18

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

11-13-18

Switzerland. Sigh. If you haven't read Heidi....you should. 

I am grateful for my home. I love my home and being home. 

I am grateful for yin yoga where my heart, mind, and body were settled. It was not easy.

I am grateful for the cold weather. My house is freezing and I am debating if I want to turn the heat on or not. It is a little too chilly for me. 

I am grateful for a delicious crisp green salad that I gobbled up for lunch. 

I am thankful that my darling daughter is at school with me each day. I love her and having her close. 

XOXO- Another day in paradise. The Sunny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home