<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: Gratitude Day 10

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Gratitude Day 10




The best part of the carwash was being stared down by this cute doggie and its little underbite. 

Can I just be thankful for Saturdays? This Saturday felt extra sweet for some reason. I think I just really needed a day off. 

I am thankful that somehow I got roped into the monthly carwash deal. You pay a set amount for unlimited car washes. At first I was annoyed because I kind of got duped into it. Then I realized that it was way cheaper and I LOVE a fresh clean car. 

I love Trader Joes. I am so happy to have a fridge that is stocked AT least for breakfasts and lunches for the next week. I used to have this overstocked pantry. It was full to the brim of food. It is not that way anymore but I have found we have plenty for what we need. I am so grateful for that! 

I am grateful for Holiday Hallmark type Christmas movies. They always have the BEST one liners about love and trust. I watched one while I folded mounds and mounds of laundry. It was called the Holiday Calendar and it is on Netflix. Watch it and tell me what you think. The only thing that bugged me is one of the main characters always said choo instead of you. Sorry..grammar police is leaving now. 

Who doesn't love great dates? I love great dates. It is so fun to go out and have fun. To enjoy the company and conversation of another person. It is lovely to share a meal with someone. It is nice to get dressed and get ready. To dance to the music of a live band and play! I learned that I am a TERRIBLE fake golfer at Topgolf. Which means I will probably be a terrible real golfer at real golf. That is ok though because it was so fun. I love living life and I love when there is a little fun sprinkled in. 

XOXO- The Sunny D... A normal Saturday but a really great one. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home