<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: 11-16-18

Saturday, November 17, 2018

11-16-18


What to be thankful for this Friday.....

One. There was a terrible huge accident on the freeway today. I was redirected twice in traffic and it was horribly congested getting to work. I BARELY made it by the skin of my teeth to work the same time my class was walking in the door. I was in a panic as we had a field trip that day and I had things to prepare. But some great things came from this...my teammates had my back and brought my class in for me and they grabbed the sack lunches from the cafeteria that we needed for the field trip. I can't tell you the gratitude that oozed from my heart for them. I don't even know if I said thank you..rude! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Two. I got to work. I was alive and healthy and maybe a bit stressed but everyone I loved was here with me in one piece. Prayers to all of those that were in that were involved in that horrific accident.

Three. A great team meeting in the cafeteria. Gosh, those teammates of mine have grown on me and I sure love them. 

Smooshed. On the bus. Isn't Laura so pretty. We had a before and after picture but it wasn't on my phone. Let's just say I looked tired. HA! Field trips are stressful! But also thank you to the sweet parent that bought me a diet coke at the insisting of my students! LOVE. 

Four. My parents who are the best Grandparents ever. My Dad who took Aydan to the Highland semi-final game and Mom who took Ellie out for a date. 

Five. An amazing organ concert. I sat in awe of the talent at the First United Methodist Church organist. She put on a fantastic concert and I was in the company of a dear old friend who indulged me with attending this. Even though WE were some of the youngest people there. It was lovely. The choir director at our school also sang a hymn in Latin it was amazing. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home