<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: 11-14-18

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

11-14-18

The Pantheon, Rome

I am grateful for the lessons today. The lesson to live in the present. 

I am grateful for laughing. Like the really good kind of laughing that great friends do together. 

I saw the Coldplay documentary tonight and I am grateful for good music...and concerts. It makes me happy.

I was so happy teaching today. It was such a fulfilling day and I was excited about the lessons I got to teach. 

I love my class. I love and am grateful for each one of those precious little children. 

XOXO- The Sunny D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home