<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: 11-15-18

Thursday, November 15, 2018

11-15-18


Today at lunch I saw a picture of Grandma that my Aunt had posted. Today is her birthday. As I was looking at her picture I just started to cry because I miss her so much. That brings me to the things I am most thankful for. A Grandma who loved me so dearly and completely. And, although it is difficult I am thankful in a way that she has passed on from this life. There have been great lessons in her passing. In doing this the love I have for her is felt so exponentially. I think this is part of the Lord's plan for us we get to feel love but it expands because the person we love has passed on. I am grateful to have loved and to feel that. I am grateful for my sweet (and feisty) Grandma. Happy Birthday Grandma. I really only had one set of Grandparents in my life that I knew well. However, they were more than enough. The best. 


I am grateful for this old violin. I don't think there is anything more Christmas-y than playing Christmas music. It has filled me with such joy. Tonight as I was reading the music I could hear it and I could hear the melodies coming together. It was thrilling to me. It's like becoming familiar again with a foreign language. I love it. It is a big commitment and at times I feel a bit overstretched but mostly I feel happy participating in this production. My fingers have always turned black when I play. There is something about the PH balance in my skin that does this. It is a welcome sign of violin practice to me. 

I am thankful for peaceful solitude. Quiet is one of my favorite sounds. 

I am thankful that there is Christmas music playing on the radio. It's a little earlier than usual for me to listen but I am really enjoying it. 

I had my review today and it went well, I am grateful for that AND that it is DONE! 

XOXO- Happy. The Sunny D 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home