<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: More Than Enough

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

More Than Enough


I am thankful for Sister Little's bread recipe. When I lived with my parents Sister Little would make FRESH sacrament bread every single week. It was literally the BEST sacrament bread ever. On fast Sunday the bread pieces would be extra big and was something to look forward to for sure! Ellie and I made this easy one rise bread and the kids are so happy. 

I started this blog post and my attitude of gratitude month with the very best of intentions. However, life caught up with me and the days got super busy. One thing is for sure, I am very grateful for all of my blessings and I know that when you focus on the good and happy things of life they seem to expand. 

It's tithing settlement time! Love these kids of mine. 


The most fun impromptu dinner get together ever! I saw that my cousin Ryan and his wife were coming to town for Thanksgiving on Facebook. So I sent a message to see if we could meet up with them and VOILA there was a dinner that all the Farnsworth boys were going to be at that night at Fuddruckers. Unbeknownst to me my cousin Kyle and his sweet family were also here from Texas and then my cousin Ben and his family was there too. It was so fun. I love these people with my whole heart. This dinner made my week. I wish we could all get together more often and I relish the time I get to spend with my family. 

Let's just say the Turkey Trot wasn't Ellie's favorite part of Thanksgiving. 

We had fun sticking the signs in each others faces. 

We went Black Friday shopping ON Friday and not until 9am. We stopped at the MAC counter and I put a little lipstick and mascara on my baby girl. She has the cutest, curliest, long eyelashes which are not from me but from her Dad for sure. She lucked out in that department. My cutie pie. Aydan had a wrestling tournament all day. I am proud of him and how hard he is working in school and sports. I think juggling all of the classes and not having a lunch period and going to Seminary has been a challenge for him. We have been working together to help him get into a good habit and schedule each day to help him have a pattern of success to follow when he is at my house and his Dad's. I am really proud of his efforts and the great boy he is. 

You know the holiday was filled with family, food, friends, Christmas shopping, decorating the house and some rest mixed in. It was lovely. It is a good life and one to be so grateful for. 

XOXO- The Sunny D 









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home