<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://diortidwell.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Sunny D: 11-17-18

Saturday, November 17, 2018

11-17-18

Graham turns TWO! My cute brother Steven helping out..cute Uncle! 

1.Today we celebrated Graham's second birthday. He turned two and we had a YELLOW party because it is his favorite color. It is so cute to see him say yellow. I am thankful for Graham. 

2. Ellie and I ran seven million errands and I loved having my mini me in tow. 

3. We are now baking bread...I am thankful for carbs. 

4. Today I looked in the mirror and started to get a little critical of myself, but then I decided that I was just so thankful for a body that worked. It works and works and works and keeps working even though at times I work it to the bone. It is the most magnificent machine ever created. I am grateful for a healthy body that works. 

5. I am grateful for a clean house.  Clean houses make me happy. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home